Why can’t I see the Ex-demo and Offer Bikes?
For logistical and territorial legal reasons we can only deliver Ex-demo, Refurbished and Closeout models to the United Kingdom.
We are looking at expanding on this so please watch this space.
What if I am in the UK?
There are several possibilities why our website thinks you're outside of one of these territories:/p>
- We check for your IP address, which is what we use to determine which region you you are in. It's possible that your IP number is new or not identified by our system as belong to the region you are visiting from.
- If you are using a VPN (Virtual Private Network), proxy, or similar service it may be using an IP address that is not in the regions above.
What can I do about it?
- If you are Using a VPN or proxy try turning it off.
- Maybe your IP address isn't registered in the country you are visiting from.
It is possible that your internet service provider is using newly created IP addresses, that may not be in our database or registered correctly. We update our databases regularly, so if this is the case you should be able to see the Bike on Offer page after an update.
- You can your IP address yourself
There are various IP checks you can make yourself. Here is an example: www.whatismyip.com. We recommend checking this service or a similar one as the first step.
If this check shows that your IP number is not in the country you are and you are not using a VPN we recommend yo contact your internet service provider.
- Restricted network access on work computer
Speak to your company's IT administrator to check you are not on a network that restricts access or is routed though a proxy service.
- Using a mobile phone of tablet device?
Some mobile networks use data services from various network data suppliers, these may not always report that they are the country yo are visiting from. See the IP check link above and refer to your mobile data service supplier.