October 01 2019
Once in a blue moon, as the old saying goes, is about the frequency of a very rare event. In this case the Blue Moon Event is happening on Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th of October, when we will be throwing open the Orange Bikes HQ doors to everyone to view our showroom stock of Ex-demo, close out and refurbished bikes.
It's something we have never done before and it's probably something we won't do again, so this is a unique opportunity to come to the factory and hunt down a bargain.
- Opening hours will be 9am to 4pm on Saturday 12th and Sundey 13th October
- Ex-show bikes, ex-demo bikes, magazine test models and some refurbished bikes
- Some components (as new but with possible cosmetic flaws)
- An Orange merch stand, including some orange rarities
- Goodie bags with all bike purchases
- Charity Lucky Dip for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance Service.
- Museum room featuring some rare iconic Orange bikes.
- Pro rider Ben Moore in attendance
- Refreshments will be available.
The weekend will be first come first served while stocks last.
To make the day manageable please note that we are not able to offer test rides of bikes.
This is a showroom open day only - there will be no access to workshops, warehouse or frame building factory. (Access to toilets will be available)
Accessibility: Please note there is 1 flight stairs up to our showroom.
How to find us:
If you are using a sat nav "HX4 9BH" should get you near enough to see us.
We're going to assume most will be coming via the M62 (other routes are available).
Here's the Google Maps link from M62 Junction 24.